ETSY invites you to Campus Party Europe in Berlin 2012
Campus Party Europe in Berlin 2012 Ticket Giveaway
Mechanics and Features
ETSY will have a banner or a link on their website that invites people to participate in the courtesy ticket giveaway. Those interested shall follow these steps:
• Enter the sponsor's website.
• Click the banner (invitation to the promo) or link from which the person will be redirected to Campus Party website (http://www.campus-party.eu).
• Follow the steps as described.
• By following the said steps and sending the information requested, the participant agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this initiative.
• Must be of legal age.
• Must have a valid local ID or a passport.
• Must be available to travel on the dates indicated.
Selecting the Winners
Entries will be recorded with the name of ETSY. Futura Networks will send the list of winners to ETSY once the draw is finished and, if requested, the number of participants who have had their place in the promotion. After the draw, ETSY and Futura Networks will notify the winners about their courtesy tickets and will also confirm their attendance to the event via phone or e-mail, and by publishing their names on the webpage of ETSY
Each winner will be given a code to be used in the official event website to obtain the courtesy ticket awarded.
In case the Organization fails to contact the winners, they will lose their right to benefit from this initiative, without holding the Organization responsible of paying any compensation whatsoever to them. The Organization reserves the right to determine, in this case, whether they make another initiative to give the courtesy tickets to other recipients or not.
Futura Networks and ETSY inform that this initiative will be valid for two weeks starting from the launch date
Requirements to obtain the tickets
• Having completed the steps to participate in the initiative.
• Having accepted the courtesy ticket, meeting all the requirements according to the terms and conditions for this initiative within the following seven days of receiving the notification.
• Accept the terms and conditions.
• Agree to receive communications from Campus Party and ETSY.
• The organization reserves the right to request the necessary documentation from the winner as required in order to comply with the rules reflected herein.
• Contestants must make their registration at URL OF THE COMMUNITY MICRO-SITE
May only participate in this initiative those who have made their correspondent registration.
• In case any of the winners have registered already to Campus Party Europe and paid the entrance, the correspondent amount will be refunded.
• In case the winner has paid the entrance with food included, only the amount corresponding to the entrance will be refunded, and there will be a 4 percent discount regarding administrative costs.
• Under no circumstances the recipient of the courtesy ticket may be changed once its name is been notified.
Limited Capacity and Basic Benefits
Tickets are awarded through this initiative and they have a period of validity that is communicated via the same e-mail used to notify the winner, once this time period ends they are no longer accepted as a valid ticket to join Campus Party Europe 2012; Each one of the tickets gives the winner access to the campuseros area of Campus Party Europe 2012 only; additional services associated will be notified to the winner at the time of delivering the validation code.
The courtesy tickets do not include
• The Organization will not assume the travel costs between Berlin and the winner’s place of residence.
• The organization will not give the winner any travel allowance or per diem at the event, nor will provide the winner food services throughout the duration of the event.
Courtesy Ticket Transfers and Refunds
The courtesy tickets are personal and not transferable, so it may only be used by the initial winner. Should they not be used would not lead to any refund.
By entering this initiative, the participant gives its consent and expressly agrees that personal data submitted may be stored in the "Campuseros" file. The responsible for the "Campuseros" database is the association FUTURA NETWORKS LLC, CIF B-82511775.
The purpose of processing the data in the file is to properly manage Campus Party events, as well as to send communications and information related to them, manage the "Campuseros" community, launch challenges, invitations and matching the demand for professional services to the particular characteristics of the Participants. These communications will be made via email
The participant is not, by any means, obliged to receive commercial communications from FUTURA NETWORKS LLC, for which he may express its opposition to being sent commercial communications in the registration form and, at any time, by written request to the offices of FUTURA NETWORKS, LLC (33 Aduana Street, 28013 Madrid).
The participant, when providing personal data, consents to the processing of them by Futura Networks, LLC for the purposes described above and expressly accepts the communication of personal data to other entities that belong to the association group of the file’s owner, for implementation and maintenance of the legal relationship established with the participant and the provision of services within it. In particular, the participant agrees that the data is transferred to the following companies of the Futura Group: FUTURA INTERACTIVA, LLC and E3 FUTURA ASSOCIATION, based in Spain; to FUTURA NETWORKS DO BRASIL CONSULTORIA LTDA. And the CAMPUS PARTY INSTITUTE based in Brazil; to FUTURA NETWORKS COLOMBIA S.A.S and E3 FUTURA CORPORATION COLOMBIA based in Colombia; to FUTURA NETWORKS MÉXICO, S.A. OF C.V. and to the E3F REDES A.C. ASSOCIATION based in Mexico; to FUTURA NETWORKS OF USA, INC., based in the United States and to CAMPUS FUTURA PERÚ S.A.C. and the PERUVIAN E3 FUTURA ASSOCIATION, based in Peru, making the appropriate consent for the conduct of international transfers to countries where they are located the headquarters legal entities listed above, even if those countries do not provide a comparable level of safety to that of Spanish law.
The responsible of the file may transfer the data provided by the participant at the request of the administrative authorities and courts on duty in case of specific request by them.
Participants may exercise at any time, access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition rights by written request, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or passport, addressed to Futura Networks, LLC (33 Aduana Street, 28013 Madrid). In case the participant is in a situation of disability or minority, his/her legal representative may exercise such rights, in which case he/she will need to prove that status.
Chief Marketing Officer Futuranetworks.